- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: bearing witness
We Need To Grieve – by Toko-pa
As we enter the Full Moon in Pisces, maybe you can feel that subtle tug, a pulling away from the demands of extraversion, towards the inner life again. These last couple of weeks on the West Coast, living in the thick of … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged bearing witness, Claire Dubois, Destruction, Grief, Hope, Joanna Macy, planetary survival, Toko-pa Leave a comment