- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: bullying
The Unlearning – by George Monbiot.
Posted on November 12, 2019 by Inner Ventures
Boarding school, a peculiarly British form of abuse, has devastating impacts not only on the boarders, but on those they grow up to dominate. By George Monbiot, published in the Guardian 7th November 2019 There are two stark facts about … Continue reading →
Posted in Articles by others | Tagged abuse, assault, Boarding school, bullying, politicians, power, privilege, therapy, trauma | Leave a comment