- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: death
Ode to Misha
Born in the forest Brought by her mother Fearful and timid Infested and starving She begged us to keep her This traumatised puppy So cute and appealing We couldn’t deny her The chance of a home But she tested our … Continue reading
What does the Universe want from me?
A poem by Erica Sarzin-Borillo (http://www.mythichealingarts.com/) To hold a candle in the dark and illuminate what could not be seen And often what would not be seen To hold hold a pic in the minds of men to get to … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged death, life, love, meaning, Poem, soul Leave a comment