- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: disassociation
We need to Grieve – by Jo Confino
Posted on August 26, 2015 by Inner Ventures
Is it possible to hold all the grief in the world and not get crushed by it? I ask this question because our failure to deal with the collective and individual pain generated as a result of our destructive economic … Continue reading →
Posted in Articles by others | Tagged disassociation, Grief, healing, new economy, reconciliation, social ecological justice | Leave a comment