- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: love
Evolutionary Relationships: The Seven Requirements Of Love
By Andrew Harvey An Excerpt From “Evolutionary Love Relationships: Passion, Authenticity,and Activism“ It is critical to remember that this crisis we are facing is a crisis in which the sacred powers of love in the human soul are being diverted … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged evolution, God, heart, love, power, relationship, revolution, Rilke, sacred, shadow, solitude, transformation Leave a comment
What does the Universe want from me?
A poem by Erica Sarzin-Borillo (http://www.mythichealingarts.com/) To hold a candle in the dark and illuminate what could not be seen And often what would not be seen To hold hold a pic in the minds of men to get to … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged death, life, love, meaning, Poem, soul Leave a comment
The Free Fall ~ by Helen Zingarella
Oh dearest Life may I be clay in your hands responsible for only this: To come back to rest in the Heart. Trillions of times I reached out trying to hold myself at any of your gifts but you are … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged heart, love, Shakti, shiva Leave a comment
After the drought
A darkening northern sky, mountains rumbled to break the deadlock of drought, but only a dribble fell that day. It barely wetted the dusty earth, leaving us hot, fractious, heavy-legged. The next day dawned with black smoldering clouds and then … Continue reading
Praying for the Earth
Planet Earth by Sanmonku Praying for the Earth by Paul Swatridge – adapted & developed from a talk by Lewellyn Vaughan-Lee in 2012. At this time there is a real need in the physical and spiritual body of the Earth. … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me Tagged distress, divine, earth, love, prayer, sacred, spiritual ecology Leave a comment
This week I got a little closer to something I have been sidestepping for a long time. My partner tells me how I subtly withhold my self, my thoughts and feelings, my vulnerability, my love – for her and for … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me Tagged love, Mother, relationships, trauma Leave a comment