- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: patriarchy
The Great Taboo: Patriarchy Begins At Home.
Reposted from Womb of Light – by Bethany Webster. There’s a reason why it’s been really hard for us to find solutions to our current global challenges. There’s a reason why feminism, with all its gains, has made only limited … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged activism, anti-feeling, anti-female, anti-life, denial, empowering, environmental abuse, healing, mother wound, patriarchy, trauma, victim Leave a comment
What’s Going On With Men – by Bethany Webster (Womboflight.com)
What’s going on with men? With this massive wave of brave women coming forward with disclosures of sexual harassment across many industries, many of us, men and women alike, are grappling with the sobering reality of rampant misogyny. As a culture, we’re left to … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged anger, boys, Grief, men, metoo., Misogyny, mother wound, patriarchy, remorse Leave a comment
What’s Going on With Men? The Mother Wound as the Missing Link in Understanding Misogyny
What’s Going on With Men? The Mother Wound as the Missing Link in Understanding Misogyny by BethanyWebster “The Bewildered Pursuit” by Andrew Salgado What’s going on with men? With this massive wave of brave women coming forward with disclosures of sexual … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged men, Misogyny, mother wound, patriarchy Leave a comment