- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: Poem
What does the Universe want from me?
A poem by Erica Sarzin-Borillo (http://www.mythichealingarts.com/) To hold a candle in the dark and illuminate what could not be seen And often what would not be seen To hold hold a pic in the minds of men to get to … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged death, life, love, meaning, Poem, soul Leave a comment
In the white swan space of thin mountain air Truth comes as light pure unseen flowing – bathing illuminating entire worlds Who am I beyond words beyond thoughts beyond ideas beyond memories beyond emotions what am I really beneath it … Continue reading
Come To The River – Rumi
Come! Take a pick-axe And break apart Your stony self. The heart’s matrix is glutted with rubies. Springs of laughter are buried in your breast. Unstop the wine jar Batter down the door to the treasury of nonexistence. The water … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged non-existence, Poem, Rumi 2 Comments
‘Mandala of life’ by Paul Swatridge Sometimes, when a bird cries out, Or the wind sweeps through a tree, Or a dog howls in a far off farm, I hold still and listen a long time. My soul turns and … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged Herman Hesse, Poem, soul Leave a comment