- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: shadow
Evolutionary Relationships: The Seven Requirements Of Love
By Andrew Harvey An Excerpt From “Evolutionary Love Relationships: Passion, Authenticity,and Activism“ It is critical to remember that this crisis we are facing is a crisis in which the sacred powers of love in the human soul are being diverted … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged evolution, God, heart, love, power, relationship, revolution, Rilke, sacred, shadow, solitude, transformation Leave a comment