- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: solutions
Beyond Patriarchy by Thomas Berry
This article has been sourced from http://www.ecobuddhism.org/solutions/wde/bp Maya giving birth to the Buddha, holding the branch of a tree. The pre-patriarchal, “matricentric” period of Old Europe flourished from around 6500 B.C. until the Aryan invasions around 3500 BC. For the last … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged beyond patriarchy, feminine, Global, matriarchy, power, solutions Leave a comment