- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: therapy
Masculinity Is Not Our Enemy
Challenging mischaracterizations of masculinity will help us raise healthy boys. Taken from a blog post, Jan 24 2019 in Psychology Today Something has happened to our academic culture–the culture that teaches educators how to teach, therapists how to counsel, and … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged boys, counselling, male brain, masculinity, men, rites of passage, therapy Leave a comment
What is Psychosynthesis?
Psychosynthesis is a transpersonal psychology. It offers a model of the human psyche and processes for enabling personal growth based on what is right about us, as well as what is wrong with us. It talks about human potential, drawing … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me Tagged counselling, Dorset, Psychosynthesis, Swatidge, therapy Leave a comment