- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: trauma
Another Chance – by Ardhan Swatridge
A new poem by Ardhan (Paul) Swatridge – October 2019 We learned so much: How not to trust, how not to feel and if we did, to hide our fear our loneliness, our inner truth, at any cost. The rules … Continue reading
Posted in My Poems Tagged Boarding school, healing, inner child, masculinity, poetry, trauma Leave a comment
How Breath Can Heal Your Trauma – and transform your life
by Kasia Patzelt You might have heard it before: breath is essential for our well-being. Unfortunately, unless they have experienced ‘breathwork’, most people would say: Yeah, I know how to breathe, not even fathoming the possibility of the profound healing … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged breathwork, conscious healing, discharge energy, facilitation, frozen energy, trauma Leave a comment
The Great Taboo: Patriarchy Begins At Home.
Reposted from Womb of Light – by Bethany Webster. There’s a reason why it’s been really hard for us to find solutions to our current global challenges. There’s a reason why feminism, with all its gains, has made only limited … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by others Tagged activism, anti-feeling, anti-female, anti-life, denial, empowering, environmental abuse, healing, mother wound, patriarchy, trauma, victim Leave a comment
This week I got a little closer to something I have been sidestepping for a long time. My partner tells me how I subtly withhold my self, my thoughts and feelings, my vulnerability, my love – for her and for … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me Tagged love, Mother, relationships, trauma Leave a comment