- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page
Tag Archives: ego
ON SILENCE by Ardhan Swatridge
Probably the biggest challenge and barrier for any of us to deal with in trying to pursue a spiritual practice is, in our search for some degree of inner peace and self-acceptance, we eventually realise that our restless minds endlessly … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me Tagged by-passing, consciousness, ego, emancipation, ground-of-being, meditation, mystic, planetary collapse, pragmatist, Silence, stilness, thoughts Leave a comment
The Miracle of Existence
The following is a quotation from Sri Mooji: When you lose the eyes of the ego, you see with the eyes of God. While identity persists in us, we see and experience the world shaped by our projections alone. When … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry by others Tagged ego, existence, God, identity, Miracle, projections Leave a comment
Invoking The Beloved
I sit cross-legged in deep reverence I feel a slight loosening of the bands that tie me to my ego’s trivial reality, as my heart begins to open to you, my beloved. Waves of emotion begin to flow through me. … Continue reading
Posted in Articles by me, Uncategorized Tagged beloved, bliss, ego, meditation, Shakti, wounding Leave a comment