Do not reject a sense of rejection,
or abandon a feeling of abandonment.
Do not resist your resistance,
or run away from the urge to run away.
Do not make sadness sad by leaving it,
or enrage anger by disconnecting.
Or make loneliness more lonely
by pushing it away.
Hold the broken heart
with as much love
as the happy heart.
Never lose the sense of being lost,
and do not doubt the presence of doubt.
Do not fear fear,
or desire the absence of desire,
or worry about worry;
and if you do,
All parts of you are sacred,
the light and the dark alike.
All are worthy,
deserving of unconditional love.
- Charles Eisenstein Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing.
- Eco-Buddhism Many fascinating articles by great teachers and thinkers.
- Joanna Macy – Work that Reconnects
- Kosmos Journal
- Male Journey – Rites of Passage UK organisation supporting men to find themselves
- Resurgence Magazine A forum of thought on environmental and social issues including ecology, alternative education, sacred art, the economics of wellbeing, sustainability and …
- Sri Mooji
- Swatridge.net A new site I am creating to promote my professonal work. In construction
- Transforming Dialogue Voice Dialogue training in England and Holland
- Way of Nature Way of Nature runs extraordinary experiences in nature, helping people find a deeper kind of stillness, balance and purpose in modern life.
- Follow InnerVentures on WordPress.com
My Facebook Page